General terms and conditions of business
General terms and conditions of Handelsfabrik Sachsen GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot primarily be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.kraftwerk-e.com .
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with Handelsfabrik Sachsen GmbH, Ralf Worm, Barthüglesstraße 40, D-01689 Weinböhla, registration number HRB 40072, Dresden registry court.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “checkout” button
5) Register in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
6) Re-checking or correcting the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the “order for a fee” or “buy” button
Before bindingly submitting the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using and after checking his details and correcting input errors or by closing it of the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.kraftwerk-e.com . You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs. Direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 10 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold, even in the case of a mail order purchase, only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed to either their commercial or their independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us Handelsfabrik Sachsen GmbH, Ralf Worm, Barthügelstraße 40, D-01689 Weinböhla, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e -Email) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will have to pay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from you choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have) to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees as a result of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
If you have financed this contract with a loan and you revoke the financed contract, you are no longer bound to the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are also your lender or if your lender uses our cooperation with regard to financing. If we have already received the loan when the revocation or return takes effect, your lender assumes our rights and obligations from the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return.
The latter does not apply if the subject of this contract is the acquisition of securities, foreign currencies, derivatives or precious metals.
If you want to avoid a contractual obligation as much as possible, revoke both contractual declarations separately.
End of revocation
Sample cancellation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: Handelsfabrik Sachsen GmbH, Ralf Worm, Barthüglestraße 40, 01689 Weinböhla, email email@example.com
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
_____________________________________________________ Ordered on (*)/received on (*) __________________
Name of consumer(s)_____________________________________________________
Address of the consumer(s)_________________________________________________________
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)__________________ Date__________________(*) Delete what is not applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service team is available to answer questions, complaints and objections on weekdays from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m
Telephone: 035243 474508
§11 Electronic data transmission
The parties agree that documents and contracts can also be sent electronically. In particular, use via email is agreed.
§12 Agreement on place of jurisdiction
The parties agree on the application of German law. The court in which the supplier has its registered office is responsible.
Terms and conditions as of February 2022
http://www.agb.de Free general terms and conditions created by agb.de